POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Just a suggestion.... : ANNOUNCE: A CONTEST FOR NEWBIES Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:51:11 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: A CONTEST FOR NEWBIES
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Aug 2000 10:59:07
Message: <39ABCE81.1E2FBA23@my-dejanews.com>
There is a planned CD collection in the works.  You are the judge. You submit
the 10 best images ever, ever (produced by yourself) and submit it to a
pov-team-owned server.   That's it.

Submission form details, sever policy, etc.,  are still being worked out. But
the project is laid out at

http://www.geocities.com/pterandon/10best.html