POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of povray versions : Re: List of povray versions Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:27:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of povray versions
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Aug 2000 10:02:19
Message: <39ABC12E.3259EE47@my-dejanews.com>
Part of my vision for this benefit CD is to make it searchable by multiple
indices. One of them would be pov version. Also, I think the collection
would be neat if it were limited to the official releases and publicly
available patches.  So the official list would be listed below.  (Thanks to
Bob et al.)  If someone used Chris Huff's particle patch or whatever, they
should tell us how to find the patch.

DKBTrace Ray-Tracer 1.2
DKBTrace Ray-Tracer 2.0
DKBTrace Ray-Tracer 2.05
DKBTrace Ray-Tracer 2.11
DKBTrace Ray-Tracer 2.12
POV-Ray Tracer 0.5
POV-Ray Tracer 1.0
POV-Ray Tracer 2.0
POV-Ray Tracer 2.1
POV-Ray Tracer 2.2
POV-Ray Tracer 3.01
POV-Ray Tracer 3.02
POV-Ray Tracer 3.1a
POV-Ray Tracer 3.1e
POV-Ray Tracer 3.1g
Super Patch
UVPov
MegaPOV 0.1
MegaPOV 0.2
MegaPOV 0.3 (not positive of these, Nathan will know)
MegaPOV 0.4
MegaPOV 0.5
MegaPOV 0.5a