POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 20:03:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 26 Aug 2000 17:14:25
Message: <39A8322C.6F889D19@online.no>
Ken Matassa wrote:

> I have no idea why, but my first impression upon seeing the first image
> was "Rocky Mountain Oysters". Go figure.

I have been trying to figure out why you get associations
towards oysters ... but I still can't figure ...

But I'm happy that it gave you such strange impressions !

=)

> The second image looks a lot like some of those molecule
> models you see in chem labs in school.

Hmmm ... I try to remember, but it's about 14 years
since I learned about chemistry.

Maybe the models was different back then ?

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html