POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD : Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD
From: David Fontaine
Date: 24 Aug 2000 12:10:13
Message: <39A546BC.6AF9670B@faricy.net>
Dick Balaska wrote:

> Then you missed the lawsuit against the fan-site http://www.dodgeviper.com ?

I'm not pretending to know anything about said case, but I would imagine it was over
the

it had Lego in the domain. Obviously a company with a trademark identity would want to
retain that identity for official purposes...

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/