POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : converting rgb to spectra : Re: converting rgb to spectra Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: converting rgb to spectra
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 24 Aug 2000 08:52:27
Message: <39A51B52.30D1A6E0@accn.org>
Go to my raytracing page at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/raytrac2.htm . I have a link
for converting from RGB to spectra there.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/