POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD : Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Aug 2000 08:28:40
Message: <39A513C7.F222F93C@my-dejanews.com>
Dick Balaska wrote:

> "Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
>
> I don't think you should accept IRTC entries, although there
> is no legal reason for you not to.  The reason being that these
> are already accounted for on a CD.

The web page describing the project in more detail discourages submission of
IRTC entries.

> Have you considered including animations?  I would submit mine, which
> i think is quite good. (1 minute 4 MBs)

No doubt.  Let's see how many entries we get.  If there are 1000 participants,
we'll have our hands full just figuring out what to do with it all.   If there
are 10 participants, then yes we can add other dimensions to the project......