POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD : Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 24 Aug 2000 04:42:38
Message: <39A4DFCC.9C85B3AE@buckosoft.com>

Then you missed the lawsuit against the fan-site http://www.dodgeviper.com ?

>  My guess is that
> Disney would sue in a heartbeat over sales of images of their characters.
> Lego, on the other hand, is sort of right in the middle, closer to a product
> than a copyrighted character.   So please YOU find out or please POVTEAM make a
> call.......

http://www.lego.com/info/fair.asp
Do not use the Lego logo.  Do not use the word Lego as a noun; only an adjective.
Do not bold the word Lego.  Disclaim that Lego likes you.

of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this image."

(Heh Ken, two links in one message.  Shazam!)

dik