POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Grass on height fields? : Grass on height fields? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Grass on height fields?
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 23 Aug 2000 20:51:44
Message: <39A47238.8C87B6CD@unforgettable.com>
Some time back, Mick Hazelgrove was posting a bunch of images (in the
images NG, of course) with grass on height fields. I'm looking to do
something similar, but reading through those posts and looking at
Gilles' grass macro, I can't fathom how he got it to follow the contours
of the HF.

Could anyone out there lend me a clue? I wouldn't even know where to
start experimenting with this...

-Xplo