POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:43:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 23 Aug 2000 18:25:40
Message: <39A44E37.1A5962A2@online.no>

> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tto### [at] onlineno> wrote in message
> > Because my employer has sent me travelling a lot lately,
> > I haven't had much time for rendering the past weeks. =(
>
> Don't understand this.
>
> When You travel by car, You can let Your notebook
> render all the time, and at each stop, You look at
> the pictures and make the next steps.

Hehe ...

But how did you know that I were travelling by car and
that I'm carrying a notebook with me ???

The first days I got so bored when I was sitting on the
ferry (or waiting for it) that I started up POV-Ray and
did some renderings.

But the laptop's LCD is quite bad for viewing the
results, so I became quite  frustrated when I couldn't
see clearly the details I wanted to examine in the image.

Therefore I don't render in the car anymore. But I
often think about ideas I have (like these antiblobs)
when I'm travelling.

I have also found that I don't like to render when I'm
feeling alone (like in the car which also is an "off-line
place").

Being online and reading these POV-news groups
inspires me a lot when I'm POV-ing.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom