POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need to change aspect ratio, how ? : Re: Need to change aspect ratio, how ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need to change aspect ratio, how ?
From: Filiep Geeraert
Date: 23 Aug 2000 17:02:46
Message: <39A43D3F.304F22F6@poboxes.com>
You 're right, although it renders, the image is different from the one
entered into the competition.
There is no motion blur on the balls.
Seems like the author wrote a program to create 40 different frames and
then combine them into one.
Another file that I can't rerender : (
It 's a pity that so many files seem to give problems when you try to
rerender them.
Either the author has left out some vital include files or image maps or
it was created with a very special version of Povray.