POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need to change aspect ratio, how ? : Re: Need to change aspect ratio, how ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:18:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need to change aspect ratio, how ?
From: Filiep Geeraert
Date: 23 Aug 2000 16:21:38
Message: <39A4339D.95451EB@poboxes.com>
Thanks, Christoph.
With this information I was able to rerender it at 16:9.
I always test it with this aspect ratio, because you can more easily
tell if the image has been skewed.
This is the camera part, how I changed it for a 16:9 image.
Now the image at 800x450 looks correct.
Hope this will do the trick for some other images as well.
Some of them are really nice.

camera
{
  location  <30.0 , 24.0 , 24.0>