POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) : Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB) Server Time
3 May 2024 14:12:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 72 Antiblobs (120kB + 22kB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 23 Aug 2000 15:41:20
Message: <39A427AE.970519F1@online.no>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:

> They look like clumps of cells or organic matter

I thought I would try to give them an organic texture, but I don't
know how to do that, so I chose a stone texture instead.

> - how would these aunty blobs works for molecular models?

Aunty ?

I'm not sure what kind of molecular models you would like.

Do you have any other images or drawings of such models ?

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom
http://www.crosswinds.net/~tok/tokrays.html