POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD : Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD
From: David Fontaine
Date: 22 Aug 2000 17:23:33
Message: <39A2ED35.CD4BD5DD@faricy.net>
I was reading the page and I saw the part about "fan images"; images
depicting copyrighted or trademarked objects owned by litigious companies.
I hope this does not exclude my own and others' LEGO work. Perhaps I should
email them.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/