POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD : Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUCE: A CALL FOR IMAGES: A collection of pov-ray art on CD
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Aug 2000 08:21:40
Message: <39A26F17.16C3C62D@my-dejanews.com>
Yes, you can contribute anything (non-pornographic, non-copyright violation,
etc.).  Send what you're comfortable sharing with the world.

Ten is the limit.  There's no problem with less. Actually, one could
contribute:
    a) 10 "Your Best" images;
    b) 1 contest entry
    c) several high quality tutorials.

Because this is going on a CD and sold the same way as an IRTC, the image
should be a JPG with:
    a) dimensions: width<= 800 ,  height <=600
    b) file size <= 0.25 MB

The files should be uploaded to a IRTC/POV-TEAM-OWNED server, with a web
address and those specifics forthcoming.

Cost: I dunno.  Depends on number and quality of entries; market research by
Hallam Oaks, etc............