POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : light-emitting objects : light-emitting objects Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:27:14 EDT (-0400)
  light-emitting objects
From: Jens Strohmeyer
Date: 22 Aug 2000 00:45:56
Message: <39A205A2.7F6764@tu-bs.de>
Hello again (Ken?) !
How do i make objects look like they are emitting colored light,
for example LED's ?  My object has the T_Ruby_Glass texture
and I want it to shine bright in the same red color (of course).

This will be used for position lights on aircraft (work in progress,
will be posted in "povray.images" soon).
Hope you now can roughly imagine what I need !
(Same in green color, too, of course...)

Thanks ! - Jens