POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightflow + povray : Re: Lightflow + povray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:41:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightflow + povray
From: Richard Morton
Date: 16 Aug 2000 08:52:28
Message: <399AE369.70CE61A@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
I don't know about well spotted, you would have to have your eyes closed to
miss the licence agreement conditions. You can't download without reading the
agreement (which is quite short and clear) and agreeing to it's terms.

This seems a perfectly reasonable restriction to me because:
1) It allows the programmer to make money from his efforts if he decides to
license the software commercially, and those paying for the software have the
opportuinity to profit from it.
2) Those of us who cannot justify anything more than the cost of a magazine
cover CD can experience using quality software with no desire to profit from
it.

AOR (Awaits Outraged Responses).