POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : New Tutorial : Re: New Tutorial Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:42:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Tutorial
From: C J
Date: 14 Aug 2000 11:41:02
Message: <3998130e$1@news.povray.org>
Christoph,
Thanks, it is hard to get any feed-back on a tutorial (makes you wonder if
you've screwed it all up or lost the reader in the dark).

Was the font to small to read?

The code was copied from POV to Notepad, where I did my comments. The Indent
that I have in POV should have been intact, but I will look it over again.

I left the greyed sections in, so a new reader (On modeling) can see exactly
how the code changes as they progress thru the tutorial. The colored
sections I felt made it a simple issue to note the changes in the scene,
step-by-step.
In Section B (and the rest that follow), the code will be more modular. The
next section will cover, adding more detail to each part of the ship, and
include the engines.

Regards,
C.J. - POV User