POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Everyone should read this : Re: Everyone should read this Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Everyone should read this
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 14 Aug 2000 09:18:23
Message: <3997F06C.69A22DAA@my-dejanews.com>
Didn't Ken sort of take some pre-existing lists and make them his own?

If someone were to take without credit our friend's artwork or political
rantings or news photography, I'd be at the head of the mob. It is really hard
for me to find very many tears for the "loss" of credit for a list of free
links.