POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Easy Iso : Re: Feature Request: Easy Iso Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Easy Iso
From: Anton Sherwood
Date: 13 Aug 2000 02:11:48
Message: <39963DC3.14DFC8C1@pobox.com>

Warp wrote:
>   I'm sorry. I'm too perfectionist.

I have the same problem sometimes, and I put it down to being liberal.
As a lifelong science fiction fan, I'm accustomed to having people write
things that are outrageous at first sight but literally meaningful in
the proper context; so if a sentence puzzles me, I try to think *how* it
might be meaningful ... rather than thinking the writer was simply
sloppy.

--
Anton Sherwood  --  br0### [at] p0b0xcom  --  http://ogre.nu/