POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Minor little bug? : Re: Minor little bug? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minor little bug?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Aug 2000 20:31:11
Message: <39949acf$1@news.povray.org>
"How Camp" <hca### [at] ksuedu> wrote in message news:39944ae2@news.povray.org...
| Hmm.  Is it just my system, or does this happen to everyone:

Happens here too.  What I think happens is by pressing Ctrl you forego the
highlighting (no more ability to Copy or Cut) yet the editor leaves it there
until refreshed over.
A minor bug indeed.
What I come across all the time is trying to mouse click at the beginning of
a highlighted line and have the highlighting go away but does not, so I
always fear overwriting something.  Well, no fear really since it can be
undone but it's similar I guess to what you are saying.
Sorry, no sight of anything at the f.a.q. group either, only one of the most
recent postings by Ken T.

Bob