POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightflow + povray : Re: Lightflow + povray Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lightflow + povray
From: Richard Morton
Date: 11 Aug 2000 06:39:16
Message: <39942CBC.480BEB9@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
It's more like the paintbrush than the paint but the principle does seem
ridiculous when put that way, e.g. would you buy a wrench that came with a
tag that said it was OK for personal use but if you used it to build a car,
then you couldn't ever sell the car.

On the other hand, since I wouldn't personally have any desire to sell or
profit from images then I will have a look at this. BTW if I produced
images and sold them but they were so bad that I made a loss rather than a
profit, would that be acceptable ?