POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone read this? : Re: Anyone read this? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 15:22:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anyone read this?
From: C J  - POV User
Date: 10 Aug 2000 23:59:58
Message: <39937a3e@news.povray.org>
Interesting meaty blob.
In truth I don't see why the scene could not be done in POV though. The
object placement should be easy. The Meat Ball could be done a a blob object
with texture, normal, and finish ( As an example of some Nice POV texturing
check out the "sky" in this image.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~povstudy/gallery/gallery04.htm , I can see the
meat ball being done like this. the teapot I could either model in POV or
import from many resources and slap a standard metal finish on it.

If you want, maybe I could redo the scene in POV. I would need the coords of
the camera, objects (and sizes) and lights? But I think this can be done. It
would not be exact but close.

C.J. - POV User