POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Matching braces, brackets and parentheses : Re: Matching braces, brackets and parentheses Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:58:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Matching braces, brackets and parentheses
From: Halbert
Date: 10 Aug 2000 17:18:41
Message: <39931c31@news.povray.org>
I recall that Borland C++ used to momentarily bold the matching braces as
you typed allowing you to see the blocks of code you were editing. That
would be a nice feature for the Windows or Mac editor. ( do any of the other
platforms have integrated editors?)
I usually use good indentation practices, but sometimes I like to put one
short but complex expression on a single line and then the order of the
braces and parentheses can be confusing.
One other thing bothers me about the editor in Windows. Tabs don't seen co
come out as tabs. If you tab once, you have to backspace several times to
get back to where you were.
HH