POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity test #2 70 kbu : Re: Oh, come on, you guys... Server Time
17 May 2024 23:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, come on, you guys...
From: David Fontaine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 23:23:07
Message: <39921E1D.C4F249B1@faricy.net>
ryan constantine wrote:

> actually, great images aside, the best thing about gilles, is his
> willingness to share.  there are other great povers that seem to be more
> reluctant to give out their "secrets", while the rest of us regular
> povers will usually bend over backwards to share a technique or a
> texture or an object.  so thanks gilles.

Then there are those of us with massive unorganized source files requiring several
includes (like me!). Sometimes it is simply to massive of a project to organize
source. I post small scenes if people ask for them, but my LEGOs...

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/