POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.5... Why??? : Re: POV 3.5... Why??? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:06:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.5... Why???
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 17:12:19
Message: <3991C911.DA11390E@yahoo.com>
hmmmm.  i wonder; is part of the pov team working on 3.5 and another
part already trying to do the 4.0 conversion?  it would seem to me that
with so many members on the team it would be 'fairly' easy for just a
few to do the 3.5 additions/changes, while the conversion to 4.0 seems
as if it would take a lot of careful planning and collaboration by many
people.