POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity test #2 70 kbu : Re: Oh, come on, you guys... Server Time
21 May 2024 17:03:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, come on, you guys...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 17:00:25
Message: <3991C648.A922AD86@yahoo.com>
the one at 3dluvr seems to have a small normal over all the objects.
also it looks like there is a blue sky sphere (your's may too already).
what color do you think the original objects are?  white?  how about the
light source?  it looks like the direct light is yellow on the
cylinders.  or maybe yellow due to interaction with the color of the
cylinders?  and how about the edges of the disks.  they seem to be
rounded or soft or something.  i don't see hard edges.  hope these
observations help you guys out.  good luck.