POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity test #2 70 kbu : Re: Oh, come on, you guys... Server Time
17 May 2024 23:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oh, come on, you guys...
From: ryan constantine
Date: 9 Aug 2000 16:54:43
Message: <3991C4F2.4A5FCDB8@yahoo.com>
actually, great images aside, the best thing about gilles, is his
willingness to share.  there are other great povers that seem to be more
reluctant to give out their "secrets", while the rest of us regular
povers will usually bend over backwards to share a technique or a
texture or an object.  so thanks gilles.