POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I dont believe I did that! : Re: I dont believe I did that! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 09:09:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I dont believe I did that!
From: Mike
Date: 8 Aug 2000 19:04:01
Message: <399091E6.91B796C1@aol.com>
I hope you didn't restart the render!  Just have it render the missing
portion and put the two parts together with copy and paste.  I had to do
this one round when I had the superpatch continually crashing on me.
All the pixels are raytraced so it's not cheating.

Then again, if it's taking 48 days to render, you really should look
into speeding that sucker up.

-Mike