POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity test #2 70 kbu : Oh, come on, you guys... Server Time
17 May 2024 20:42:45 EDT (-0400)
  Oh, come on, you guys...
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 8 Aug 2000 18:03:05
Message: <39908418.65FD9D72@unforgettable.com>
If you people don't stop kissing Gilles' ass, he's gonna get a rash.

Don't get me wrong.. he's a badass mutha and I know it as well as the
rest of you. That city pic he did for the IRTC made me weep like a
little girl. But this is NOT an awesome pic, nor does it look even
remotely photographic. It's just a radiosity test with a bunch of simple
primitives scattered around. I'll grant that it's interesting, but most
of us could probably have made it ourselves. All I'm saying is, show
some sense of perspective.

Now, Gilles, you can't keep doing this sort of thing. It's a letdown
when you create scenes that merely require human ingenuity. ;)