POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : filter_applyer2 : Re: filter_applyer2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: filter_applyer2
From: ryan constantine
Date: 3 Aug 2000 16:24:49
Message: <3989D4EC.543BF050@yahoo.com>
i was testing h.e. day's 'realexplode.pov' file a few weeks ago and he
calls post_process.  i was left with two versions of the image, a non
processed one and the processed one.  i don't know if that means you can
do what you want or not, but it seems that in the least, pov could be
patched so that another file containing the needed information could be
made to be used with the original picture.  that way you could try
different post_processes without redrawing the image.  as i have never
actually used any of these things myself, i could be out in left field.