POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : filter_applyer2 : filter_applyer2 Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  filter_applyer2
From: Gibus
Date: 2 Aug 2000 22:41:29
Message: <3988dbd9$1@news.povray.org>
without pictures this time

as someone in this news group,i want to edit image pixel per pixel.
so i creat this macro,with it you can edit your pixels on a bmp image like

#declare pixel[x position][y position]=<color vector>;

But you can also apply complex filters.I know,a lot of drawing programs have
this filters,but with the filter_applyer you can simply create your own
filters.Here's somme filter examples i've made to show you we can create all
the filters you want...

The parsing time is a bit long but you can accelerate it with a
parameter.This is why i want to write it in C.

--you can look at the examples in povray.binaries.images--

the macros ,the explanations,the filter library and some examples are
include in the zip file.

it's also on the web:

http://www.multimania.com/gibusperon/filter_applyer.zip

gibus