POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newbie, looking to make Macro. : Newbie, looking to make Macro. Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Newbie, looking to make Macro.
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 30 Jul 2000 21:39:24
Message: <3984D9BB.8A7DC380@home.com>
I have recently been trying to learn more Pov-Ray code, since I do all
my images in Moray. One of the things I'd like to do is write some neat
Macro's, these could compliment Moray and help me do things not
possible, or very hard to do in Moray. Some of the idea's I have would
involve some form of collision detection, can anyone help me out with
this? It would be nice if it involved as little math as possible, as I'm
not too good with it. If possible, something that would work with more
than just Pov-Ray primitives.

Is this too hard a task to take on for a newbie to Pov scripting?

Thanks:-)

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/