POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new exemple of the mesh exploser on povray binaries animations : Re: new exemple of the mesh exploser on povray binaries animations Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new exemple of the mesh exploser on povray binaries animations
From: Tony[B]
Date: 28 Jul 2000 19:16:02
Message: <39821432@news.povray.org>
> Could you get some "tolerance" or "understanding", they must still
> have some at your local store.  If the Pope did a mispelling, you
> wouldn't criticize, you'll have plenty of understanding...
>
> And BTW, it didn't prevent you to get the message...

That's what I hate about this whole Internet thing. It's so hard to transmit
a friendly tone in what one writes. Not everything merits a smiley. I was
merely trying to help, and was in a hurry to go to university at the time,
so you'll forgive me if I was a bit blunt and to the point.

PS: No, I wouldn't criticize the Pope, just like I didn't criticize Gibus. I
would bring the error to his attention, but I wouldn't criticize.