POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] : Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] Server Time
18 May 2024 17:51:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Jul 2000 14:22:33
Message: <39807de9@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39807AC3.483950AF@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

| > Btw, cable modem, DSL, dial-up?  Which is it you use there, may I ask?
| >

| It's a radio link to the university here, very cheap and fast 24 hours
| connection :-) look at http://www.schunter.etc.tu-bs.de/ (german)

I'm envious.  That was going to be my 4th guess (I'm lying).  Just now going
to get a cable modem and quit the satellite TV.  That wireless stuff will
probably be available soon after I get familiar with cable. Sarcasm
intended.

Bob