POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] : Ignore the URL to the 4 MB Mpeg please! Server Time
5 May 2024 05:07:22 EDT (-0400)
  Ignore the URL to the 4 MB Mpeg please!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jul 2000 05:09:15
Message: <397d593b@news.povray.org>
Zoiks!!
I found out what went wrong, maybe.  Everything under the HTML folder at
that web site is considered to be a html web file and nothing else.  Or so
it would seem.  I right-clicked on the link once there and to my amazement
the flightmw.mpg showed up as flightmw.htm !
So please excuse my total ignorance.  I will move the file to another
location or fix it somehow eventually I hope.  So sorry to be wasting
anyones time like this.  I need to ask questions at povray.off-topic instead
of continuing blindly here.

Bob