POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] : Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] Server Time
5 May 2024 05:11:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Jul 2000 04:42:47
Message: <397d5307@news.povray.org>
"Dick Balaska" <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote in message
| try
|
| http://jove.prohosting.com/~omnivers/raytraces/anims/flightmw.mpg
|
| to subtract 204 from the status code.

Thanks, I had no idea the "html" part was an unnecessary or wrong part of
the URL.  I don't understand this special URL stuff yet at all and I still
can't get the file downloaded.  Wondering if I have to set some sort of
permissions up now since I read something about it someplace.  Wish I had
checked into this further before posting.

Bob