POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Q: multple finishes in multiple layers : Re: multple finishes in multiple layers Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: multple finishes in multiple layers
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 24 Jul 2000 13:06:02
Message: <397c777a@news.povray.org>
Maybe material_maps?
What you really need here is a finish_map, actually, but it doesn't exist
(yet).
Anyway...  You should certainly try to put the shiny textures on the bottom.
Or what about this: you have two shiny textures on top of each other.  Try
to make the lower texture not shiny, and the top one shiny.  I think this
should work. (Because the lower texture gets shiny by the top one...
Hmmm... Sounds confusing...)

ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom> schreef in berichtnieuws
397B682D.9BC1DA55@yahoo.com...