POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Halbert
Date: 24 Jul 2000 11:34:41
Message: <397c6211@news.povray.org>
Not sure why all the problems. I know that the default texture is in the
xxxxxt.inc file (where "xxxxx" is th name of your model file.
When I tested the program I also used the standard nekkid lady and ran:
pose2pov -uv figure1
started Megapov, started Moray, loaded figure1.udo, created an image_map
texture using the map I had prepared, assigned it to the udo object, saved
and rendered. It came out fine.
I do agree though that the 3dwin is problbly the best immediate solution.
(an gui too!)
HH