POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Halbert
Date: 23 Jul 2000 09:33:03
Message: <397af40f@news.povray.org>
Hmmm. That sounds alot like what I did, but the texture rendered correctly.
Well, I guess it needs more work.
I used "Megapov 0.3" because that is the earliest version of Megapov with uv
mapping (I believe.) I am using Mega  0.5a as well. Also, I noticed that TB
has announced 3dwin 4.2 and it says there is Megapov support (hooray!). I
will continue playing with this to see about creating a Moray plugin to
convert .objs.
HH