POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:31:59 EDT (-0400)
  Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Halbert
Date: 22 Jul 2000 23:35:25
Message: <397a67fd@news.povray.org>
Here is a new build of Steve Sloan II's pose2pov. I had found problems where
pose2pov would create an ill-formed
.udo. This will work now. However there is still a bug; if you try to
convert a .obj with multiple
meshes, pose2pov will generate the vertex_vectors only for the first mesh. I
will work on that. For now,
export your .obj files as a single mesh.
Just run the utility on the .obj, fire up moray, load the .udo, and give it
the appropriate image_map texture.

For the time being it will even insert:
#version unofficial Megapov 0.3;
at the top of the .inc if appropriate. (I will remove this when pov 3.5
comes out.)
HH

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: