POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiple maps? : Re: Multiple maps? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiple maps?
From: Jason Miller
Date: 22 Jul 2000 16:17:36
Message: <397a0160$1@news.povray.org>
Bob,
    Thats not exactly what I want to do.  What I have are a set of TGAs.
One describes the pigment color, another describes the reflection color,
etc.

I would like to map each of these tga's to their respective attribute.  As
in, map the reflection color TGA to the reflection color of the object.
Make sense?

Is this possible?

Jason