POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] : Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg] Server Time
5 May 2024 08:41:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flight over fractal mountains and lakes [~577KB Mpg]
From: Mike
Date: 25 Jul 2000 05:54:52
Message: <397D7121.6B3157EA@aol.com>
> Thanks, I had no idea the "html" part was an unnecessary or wrong part of
> the URL.  I don't understand this special URL stuff yet at all and I still
> can't get the file downloaded.  Wondering if I have to set some sort of
> permissions up now since I read something about it someplace.  Wish I had
> checked into this further before posting.

The link http://jove.prohosting.com/~omnivers/raytraces/anims/flightmw.mpg
works for me.

Prohosting free service isn't what it was when I first signed up.  In addition
to the new ad banners, they did something so that you have to go to another
web page that says "to continue downloading this file..."  Therefore you can't
link directly to a file like you used to.  It also seems to cause problem with
windows media player, so the file needs to be saved to disk before opening.

-Mike