POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity Quality? : Re: Radiosity Quality? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:27:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity Quality?
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 24 Jul 2000 18:50:33
Message: <397CBA45.83376EAA@peak.edu.ee>
Jason Miller wrote:

> Hello there.  I am wondering if some of you can give me some tips on how to
> improve the quality of the these images rendered with MegaPov.

These images don't seem to washed-out to me. The radiosity settings look OK,
perhaps just increase gray_threshold a little. Mostly these parameters control
the quality of radiosity effects; the intensity (in MegaPOV) is determined by
the diffuse finish component of surfaces in the scene.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee