POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Simon Lacey
Date: 24 Jul 2000 16:47:10
Message: <397C8FB6.C44C25AE@yahoo.com>
Halbert,

Many thanks for your advice. I know how to make an image map as a texture... I'm
just flummoxed when it doesn't come out as expected - part of not knowing enough
about POV scripts.

Anyway, in this image of mine the rug on the floor is an image map:

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=13908&Start=1&Sectionid=0&Form.Search=Rhialto

And the reason I want Poser figures is to populate this scene:

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=15109&Start=1&Sectionid=0&Form.Search=Rhialto

Yes, these figures are cheats from the ray-tracing point of view in that the sky
in the latter picture and the image in the mirror in the former is a Terragen
creation. I've just discovered the sky and clouds in POV tutorials though, so
some day....

Simon (Rhialto)