POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Simon Lacey
Date: 24 Jul 2000 10:57:10
Message: <397C59B9.3DF05D3F@yahoo.com>
Agreed. Its a Windows error. I'm running W98 though. I discovered the actual
existence of the render despite the error myself.
However, the render is still an untextured white though.
Ah well.. I'm very close to giving up on P2Pov since 3DWin 4.2 is supposed to
do it all if you pay for the registered version. Has anyone experience with
the registered version and a review?