POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rebuilt pose2pov : Re: Rebuilt pose2pov Server Time
26 Jun 2024 08:14:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rebuilt pose2pov
From: Simon Lacey
Date: 23 Jul 2000 01:21:49
Message: <397A816A.805C1F9@yahoo.com>
Halbert,

Thanks for your hard work!. I tried this rebuild.
The good news is that it does indeed create a manipulatable UDO mesh from an UDO
run thru Moray.
However, I cannot get it to render with other than a default texture. I used
material editor to create a new material using  the poser4nude woman .png,
assigned it to the UDO,   and put that .png file in the MegaPOV library path
(version 0.5 not 0.3 here btw). I just got Window stretchbits error and a white
render.
Exactly how do you assign a Poser texture map to the UDO?