POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Info on Ethane : Re: Info on Ethane Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:40:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Info on Ethane
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 20 Jul 2000 06:20:32
Message: <3976D233.547AB7EC@reading.ac.uk>

> Try to find two fluids with similiar densities, then try to inter- or
> extrapolate the values. It will be hard for somebody to prove that
> you are wrong :)
>
> Marc
>
> --
> Marc Schimmler

The dielectric constant also plays a major role in the IOR, since the
IOR is related to the change in the speed of light at the interface
between the two media, and a high dielectric medium slows light more
than a low dielectric medium (I think). So you'd have to take this into
account too ...

Just my ha'penth worth,
	Mike Andrews.