POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lpaser front end : Re: Lpaser front end Server Time
9 Aug 2024 19:36:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lpaser front end
From: TigerHawk
Date: 19 Jul 2000 14:16:10
Message: <3975EFD0.2B66E700@stic.net>
Well, I am in the process of getting it but it isn't easy, I must say :) I am on
a slow connection as it is an since the site is so far away and congested, I am
having a bit of trouble getting it. I will let you know, however, when I am able
to obtain it. As far as another lsystems program, I agree. Though I must admit I
would also like support for other methods of exportation as well, not just Pov.
Perhaps some sort of plugin system similar to sPatch's?

Just a thought, thanks for the link!

Tim Soderstrom
PsiTron / TigerHawk