POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : attn: pov programmers : Re: attn: pov programmers Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: attn: pov programmers
From: ryan constantine
Date: 17 Jul 2000 15:30:57
Message: <39735EAD.28F641B@yahoo.com>
but my idea included a radius, so the ray wouldn't come from infinity.
the ray would be shot from one side of the cylinder and if it hit an
object, fine, but if not, it would stop when it hit the other side of
the cylinder, as if what was contained in the cylinder was all that
existed in the universe.