POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stellated Buckminsterfullerene (15KB) : Re: Stellated Buckminsterfullerene (15KB) Server Time
17 May 2024 01:48:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stellated Buckminsterfullerene (15KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Jul 2000 10:55:25
Message: <396b355d@news.povray.org>
Oops, excuse me, that was a first.  Sending a unfinished message reply.
I was about to say:
Your rendering is probably no longer any kind of C60 molecule since there
would be extra atoms in there to explain the further facetting within the
hexagons and pentagons.  Not that I really know anything about it.
I most of all liked those distorted pentagons within the hexagons.

Bob